Occupant suffers from smoke inhalation in Washington flat fire
One person was treated for smoke inhalation after a flat fire in Washington today.
By The Newsroom
Published 5th Mar 2017, 15:36 BST- 1 min read
Updated 24th Mar 2017, 09:52 BST
Firefighters from Washington fire station attended a flat in Kenilworth Court, in the Sulgrave area of Washington, at 11.10am.
They spent 20 minutes putting out the fire.
Crew manager Hall, of Washington Fire Station, said: "One person suffered from smoke inhalation and received treatment from paramedics."