Are these the best boozers in Sunderland? Vote for your Pub of the Year!
You chose 10 great pubs, so which one deserves to be crowned Pub of the Year 2016?
We find many qualities in a great pub. Individuality and character, welcoming ambience, good beer, wine and food. And not forgetting the decor, seating, lighting, nice nibbles, clean loos and so on. But ultimately, it’s the people – staff and regulars –who make a pub great.
Well here’s your chosen top 10 pubs of the year.
The fate of the finalists is in your hands.
To vote for your overall winner, post us the coupon in the Sunderland Echo stating the full name, address and voting number of your favourite from the list.
Closing date for votes is Friday, November 25.
Please note, we can’t accept photocopied or defaced coupons, or coupons delivered by hand or received after the closing date.
1. Ashbrook, Stannington Grove, Sunderland.
2. Blue Bell, Fulwell Road, Sunderland.
3. Cheers, High Street East, Sunderland.
4. The Colliery Tavern, Southwick Road, Sunderland.
5. The Dolphin Pub, Ashdown Road, Sunderland.
6. The Grange Hotel, 225-227 Newcastle Road, Sunderland.
7. The Jolly Sailor, 1 East Street, Sunderland.
8. The Lansdowne, 32-33 Deptford Road, Sunderland.
9. The Stumble Inn, 88 Chester Road, Sunderland.
10.The Willow Pond, 173 Hylton Road, Sunderland.