11 things you should know about Charlotte Crosby ahead of her 26th birthday
Sunderland's Geordie Shore star Charlotte Crosby has reason to celebrate this month as her birthday is just around the corner.
And with less than two weeks to go until her big 2-6 celebration, we take a look at 11 things about Charlotte that we think you need to know.
1. Charlotte dominates every social media platform and has accounts on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter. Across these channels, she has millions of followers.
2. Her YouTube channel, Charlotte Letitia Crosby, has more than 320,000 subscribers. Are you one of them?
3. In case you didn’t know, she rose to fame in 2011 after being cast on MTV’s Geordie Shore. The 13th season, Big Birthday Battle, is due to start on Tuesday.
4. No stranger to reality TV, Charlotte was crowned the winner of 2013’s Celebrity Big Brother, beating Five singer Abz Love.
5. At the end of 2014, Charlotte broke records with the release of her first fitness DVD, Charlotte’s 3 Minute Belly Blitz. It became the UK’s fastest selling fitness DVD, with 101,000 copies sold in just four weeks.
6. Her second DVD, Charlotte’s 3 Minute Bum Blitz, was released in December last year.
7. Charlotte has also seen success with her autobiography, called Me Me Me. It spent five weeks at the top of the chart. It was released in July 2014.
8. Last month, she released a healthy lifestyle guide, Live Fast Lose Weight.
9. Before finding fame, Charlotte worked as a barmaid.
10. She is from Biddick Woods, and attended St Anthony’s Girls’ School in Sunderland.
11. Her birthday is on May 16 - and we hope she has a great celebration!