We’ve teamed up with The Grange to give away five family feasts worth £50 each.
To celebrate the launch of a new menu at the Fulwell pub, as well as a revamped look for its exterior and fittings, it’s given the Echo five £50 vouchers to give away.
Located on Newcastle Road, the pub, part of the Sizzling Pubs chain, offers a wide range of food all day, every day, starting with a breakfast menu that offers unlimited tea and filter coffee for £1.
The pub has added a variety of new dishes to the menu and its popular sizzling skillets with 21-day aged prime steaks can now be topped with one of six steak toppers.
There’s also a good range of children’s food on offer.
To win a £50 meal voucher for you and your family, answer the following question:
How long are The Grange Hotel Sizzling Pub’s prime steaks aged for?
A) 20 days
B) 21 days
C) 22 days.
Fill in your answer and contact details on a postcard and return it to Grange Hotel Competition, Katy Wheeler, 2nd Floor, Alexander House, 1 Mandarin Road, Rainton Bridge Business Park, Houghton, DH4 5RA
Alternatively, email your answer and contact details to Katy.Wheeler@jpress.co.uk.
1. Entrants must be 18 or over.
2. No cash alternative.
3. Maximum party size of six persons.
4. Prize only valid only at The Grange Hotel, 225-227 Newcastle Road, Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, SR5 1NR.
5. Prize money to be redeemed in one visit and cannot be spent exclusively on drinks or spread over several visits.
6. Closing date for entries is May 6.