Here are Wearsiders' top Indian restaurants, as chosen by you.
We’ve got our top 10 finalists for the Curry House Of The Year 2016, and now the competition is about to heat up.
Echo readers have given us some mouth-watering candidates for our top 10 this year. But which one is your favourite? In no particular order, the 10 finalists are:
1. Alishaan North Road, 50-51 North Road, Durham
2. Ashoka, 15 North Terrace, Seaham
3. Cookson Spice Cookson Terrace, Chester-le-Street
4. Le Raaj LTD, Front St, Chester Moor, Chester-le-Street
5. Montiraj Tandoori Restarant, 6-7 Church Lane, Sunderland
6. Papadoms, 116 High Street West, Sunderland
7. Penshaw Tandoori, 13 Chester Road, Penshaw
8. Sagar Indian Cuisine, Unit 5 Featherbed Court, Seaham
9. The Capital, 69 Claypath, Durham
10. Zafflong, Broomside Lane, Durham
Pick up a copy of today's paper to vote. The closing date for votes is Friday, June 3, 2016, at 10am.