It's competition time as Sunderland fans are given the chance to see Jack Ross' side in action.
The Echo has teamed up with Checkatrade, official title sponsor of the Checkatrade Trophy, to offer five lucky fans the chance to win four tickets to Sunderland v Notts County on Tuesday,
In the first knock out fixture of the tournament, the Mackems will welcome Notts County to The Stadium of Light for a game under the floodlights, and you could be there to watch all the action live.
For your chance to win, simply answer the following question: How many goals did Notts County striker Jon Stead score for Sunderland?
Email your answer and mobile phone number, address and full name to email@example.com. Entries close at noon on Monday, November 26.
Over 1.2 million consumers visit the Checkatrade.com website every month looking for recommended tradespeople local to them. If you need a tradesperson, search by your
location on www.checkatrade.com.
Terms & Conditions
1. The prize consists of four tickets for five winners to the game against Notts County on Tuesday, December 4, 2018.
2. The package does not include travel to or from the ground or any hospitality at the ground
3. Entrants are reminded that tickets are issued subject to Sunderland’s regulations and the Conditions of Entry relevant to those tickets. https://www.efl.com/siteassets/efl-documents/ground-regulations-efl-2018_19-final.pdf
4. Fans are reminded that these tickets are in the Sunderland end and seats are amongst home supporters. Any away supporters found in home areas may be ejected from the ground either for the purposes of their own safety or for any other reason.
5. If you have any special accessibility requirements, the venue will be contacted to check accessibility. In some instances, notice of accessible seating may only be available at short notice.
6. The competition is open to all UK residents with the exception of employees of Sunderland, Notts County, Checkatrade, the EFL or Hatch Communications, their immediate families, agents or anyone else associated with the administration
7. This is not a Prize Draw of the EFL, any clubs or their respective group companies nor is there any liability or contractual obligation owed to prize winners by the EFL, clubs or respective group companies relating to the operation of this Prize Draw (save only in relation to any applicable conditions of issue for tickets and/or stadium regulations).
8. Clubs will be notified of the Prize Draw winners and databases will be checked against any ClubBanning Orders as well as the National Police Database for those who may be subject to a court banning order.
9. Under no circumstances can this prize be transferred to a third party or sold for any financial amount. This is a clear breach in conditions.
10. No cash alternative will be offered
11. The competition closes at 12 noon ON MONDAY, NOVEMBER 26
12. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value
13. The promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into
14. All entrants must be willing to participate in publicity should they be a winner
15. We reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition if, in our sole discretion, the competition is not capable of being conducted as specified in the competition rules.