Sunderland stopper Jordan Pickford has been getting rave reviews during his loan spell at Preston North End.
And the 21-year-old has kept two successive clean sheets for England Under 21s against the USA and Norway after making his debut last week.
Here’s 10 things you need to know about the highly-rated gloveman:
1) Pickford was born in Washington and initially joined Sunderland’s Academy on a two-year scholarship in summer 2010.
2) Jordan kicked off the 2011-12 campaign by being included in first team’s pre-season trip to Germany before quickly establishing himself as first choice at under-18 level.
3) He has enjoyed loan spells at Darlington, Alfreton Town, Carlisle United, Burton Albion, Bradford City and now at Championship side Preston North End where he has received rave reviews.
4) Pickford made his first-team debut as a substitute for Ben Wilson in the 3-2 friendly win over FC Groningen at the 2012 Peace Cup in South Korea.
5) The gloveman played 12 times on loan at Alfreton, keeping five clean sheets as Nicky Law’s side recorded their highest ever finish in the club’s history.
6) Pickford stands at 6ft 2” and weighs 77kg.
7) Pickford has risen through the England international ranks, having been capped at U16, U17, U18, U19 and U20 levels.
8) He made his Under 21 debut in the win over the USA at Deepdale and followed that up with another start in the 1-0 win over Norway, in the first Euro 2017 qualifier.
9) The 21-year-old, who has kept four clean sheets in his opening seven games for Preston, winning rave reviews in the process.
10) Dick Advocaat and Lee Congerton have earmarked Pickford as the club’s long-term number one.