Dick Advocaat is set to add Belgian forward Adnan Januzaj to his Sunderland squad on a season-long loan from Manchester United.
But what do we know about the 20-year-old? We take an in-depth look at the highly-rated attacking midfielder here:
1) Born in Brussels, Januzaj’s parents are from Kosovo and Albania. There was a lot of interest in him to play for various national teams - with Roy Hodgson even attempting to call him up to an England squad. But he opted for Belgium and has five caps to his name. He made his full international debut in 2014 and later that year played for Belgium at the World Cup.
2) The technically gifted 20-year-old is left-footed, good from set pieces and loves nothing more than running at opposition defences. Just what Sunderland need, with Jeremain Lens on the left and Januzaj through the middle.
3) Talented Januzaj began his football career with FC Brussels but joined Anderlecht as a 10-year-old in 2005.
4) After six years with Anderlecht, he left for Manchester United at the age of 16 in March 2011 after impressing Sir Alex Ferguson in a skills session in Brussels.
5) It wasn’t long before the Belgian forward, who won the reserve team player in the year in 2013, had been promoted to the first team at Old Trafford and had made the match day squad by the end of the 2012-13 season.
6) Januzaj - pronounced Jan-a-zai - is only the second player to bag a brace on his first league start for Manchester United – the other was Dutch international Ruud van Nistelrooy. Good company!
7) In his four years in the North West, Januzaj has made 56 appearances, scoring four goals in the process. Januzaj, though, started just seven Premier League outings for United last season after making a huge impression in his breakthrough season under David Moyes 12 months earlier.
8) At the start of the 2014–15 season, Januzaj - who signed a new five-year contract with the Reds on 19 October 2013 - was allocated the number 11 shirt, previously worn by Manchester United legend Ryan Giggs.
9) When he broke through as a teenager at Manchester United, then manager Sir Alex Ferguson said: “‘Adnan is a beautifully-balanced player. He’s only 18 and has to grow into his frame but he has good balance, good acceleration and is a very good technical player.” Two years on and Sunderland will be hoping to see the best of him.
10) And if you needed any more convincing, then he shares his birthday (February 5) with ex-Manchester United and Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo, ex-Manchester City, Juventus and Manchester United forward Carlos Tevez. And Brazilian star Neymar. He is in good company there!