Newcastle United's 2016-17 fixtures were released today - with the Championship set to be a gruelling season.
The Magpies were relegated from the Premier League last season and it hit home when the new schedule was unveiled this morning.
Here's what we found out from today's release.
1. Newcastle kick off the Championship campaign at Fulham on Friday, August 5. It will be live on Sky Sports.
2. This is the second time under Mike Ashley that Newcastle have appeared in the Championship - before his arrival, they hadn't been relegated from the Premier League.
3. Newcastle's first home game will be against Huddersfield Town on August 13.
4. The Magpies' last game will be at home to Barnsley on May 7.
5. Newcastle travel to Burton on December 17. It will be the first time they have ever played there.
6. Boxing Day sees Newcastle host Sheffield Wednesday. It will be the third time in four years they have been at home on the festive date.
7. The Magpies will play on New Year's Eve for the first time since 2005 when they lost 2-0 against Spurs. This year, they will host Nottingham Forest.
8. With Sunderland and Middlesbrough both in the Premier League, the closest game for travelling fans will be at Leeds United on November 19.
9. But don't cut out and keep your fixture list yet - all the games are subject to change by TV companies. Newcastle featured live 16 times last season and will be the biggest draw in the Championship.
10. September looks a tricky month. Newcastle begin it with a trip to Derby County, managed by old Toon coach Nigel Pearson, before they travel to QPR then host Wolves. They finish the month off against the other two sides relegated from the Premier League with them, Aston Villa away and Norwich at home.
11. The last time Newcastle were in the Championship, Chris Hughton led them to the title. He makes a quick return to Tyneside when they take on his current side, Brighton, on August 27.