MATHIEU Debuchy has refused to commit his future to Newcastle United after reports that Paris Saint-Germain and Bayern Munich are keen on him.
The right-back has been in excellent form in his first full season in the Premier League, having joined from Lille in January last year.
But the defender’s displays have seen him linked with summer switches to French giants PSG or Champions League holders Bayern.
The 28-year-old, speaking to French media, refused to rule out a move.
“PSG? I am here (at Newcastle) until the end of the season and for next year, I do not know,” he said.
Debuchy is best friends with Yohan Cabaye, who made a £20million move to PSG last month, and the full-back says he has spoken to his friend about life in the French capital.
Cabaye came off the bench on Tuesday night to score the fourth goal in their 4-0 Champions League win over Bayer Leverkusen.
“This is a great loss for us so obviously I was sad but I am happy for him because PSG is a great club,” Debuchy said about Cabaye’s transfer.
“I had the opportunity to talk a little with Yohan Cabaye and it is clear he is really happy there.”
Debuchy eventually joined Newcastle for £5.5m last January – the club had tried to sign him the previous summer – and is under contract until 2018.
After an uncertain start to his United career, he has produced a series of fine performances this season and is contention with Arsenal’s Bacary Sagna for a starting place for France at the World Cup in Brazil this summer.