SUNDERLAND’S Geordie Shore star Charlotte Crosby has shed the pounds for Christmas and undergone a dramatic transformation.
She is one of the first celebrity’s to release a DVD advising people how to shed weight after the traditional Christmas splurge.
The ‘3 Minute Belly Blitz’ comes after unflattering photos appeared in newspapers and magazines.
Charlotte had said she wouldn’t be bringing out a DVD as she’s “not good at exercise” but has dropped four dress sizes.
The Celebrity Big Brother star has been tweeting about her new fitness venture to her two million followers, including: “So happy for you to see my final transformation! be strong be fit and lose…”
She has most recently appeared on TV in the ninth series of Geordie Shore and is currently filming series 10.
David Souter, Charlotte’s personal trainer and exercise choreographer behind the DVD, said there are six key trends for keeping fit in 2015.
He added: “Every year the fitness industry adjusts and evolves bringing in new elements to already established classes or launching new workouts for you to try.
“A few years ago no one knew what Tabata or HIIT was but most classes have added elements of these formats because people expect it now.”
His six trends are:
• Nutrition Plans - with the fast pace of life and the variety of foods on offer people are getting very confused when it comes to nutrition and what to eat.
• HIIT – High Intensity Interval Training, short, quick, intense workouts.
• Small Group Personal Training – The more coaching and attention you receive in these smaller group is highly beneficial and produces amazing results.
• Body Transformation Courses – Courses that have a huge positive impact on clients’ lifestyle resulting in huge body transformations.
• Recovery – A new trend of restorative workout recovery classes are coming.
• Fitness and Fat Loss Retreats – A week of intense fitness, nutrition and relaxation.