Overpaid tax

Have your say

SUNDERLAND students are being reminded they do not have to wait until April to reclaim any overpaid taxes.

The personal allowance for 2012/2013 is £8,105 so it is unlikely that any students who worked during the summer holiday will have reached that threshold.

HMRC can be contacted about overpaid tax on 0845 300 0627. Those claiming overpaid tax should have their National Insurance number to hand.

For more information on overpaid tax, visit www.hmrc.gov.uk/incometax/overpaid-thro-job.htm#1.