Docking station fire at Sunderland home

Firefighters were called to a Sunderland home today after a stereo docking station left on a kitchen hob caught fire.

Monday, 12th November 2018, 8:22 pm
Updated Monday, 12th November 2018, 8:29 pm
General Havelock Road. Picture from Google Images

Four firefighters from Sunderland Central Fire Station were called to General Havelock Road, Ford Estate, around 4.20pm.

Sign up to our daily newsletter

The i newsletter cut through the noise

The occupants had used a wet tea towel to extinguish the blaze before the crew arrived,

No-one was hurt.