How to get free heating upgrades with grant-funded boilers and insulation, to save money on your energy bills
Worried about rising costs and affording bills as the weather turns colder this winter? Sunderland based Efficient Homes are using Government-backed, fully-funded grants to offer homeowners the chance to get free heating upgrades with new boilers and insulation – which could save you thousands of pounds.
If you receive certain benefits or your household earns less than £31,000, reliable energy experts at Efficient Homes can help you to get a free heating upgrade this winter, which will save money on bills and add value to your home.
The family-run company can help home owners to make the most of the Government’s ECO4 scheme and receive your share of a £4 billion funding pot from energy suppliers.
Managing Director Sam Jobling said: “It is natural to think that you can’t get something for nothing – but we are trying to get the message out to local homeowners, so they can make the most of these free heating upgrades. They just need to get in touch.”
You can get funding for:
- Solid and cavity wall insulation
- Loft and room in roof insulation
- Gas boiler upgrades
- Underfloor insulation
- Smart heating controls
- Solar PV
- Air source heat pumps
How does it work?
- Their experts will get in touch within 48 hours, check your Energy Performance Certificate to see how they can help with your home and ensure that you qualify for the scheme.
- A surveyor will arrange to come to your home for a free on-site survey to see what help they can offer. There is no obligation to agree to the work they suggest and if you are elderly, you are welcome to arrange for a friend or relative to be there if you need extra help to understand their suggestions.
- Pictures are taken of your home, to ensure there are no obstructions to carry out the work.
- Your survey will be reviewed and the team will let you know what you qualify for.
- Work is carried out by the installation team, who will leave a ‘welcome’ pack with instructions for any new controls and details of guarantees.
There is no paperwork to complete for the funding – Efficient Homes will take care of that for you.
Efficient Homes is based in Sunderland and carries out work in the North East but is also a national company, so can travel to your home – wherever you are based.
What customers say
“From start to finish the service was brilliant. John is always ready to help with cheerful information. I was always kept up-to-date with timelines. The boys that came to my home to do the jobs were very polite, helpful and informative. I’m very happy with the service.” Moira
“Wow, we would highly recommend Efficient Homes. We work with homeless 16 to 25-year-olds and our heating has been a huge issue for the last three years as it is far too expensive for our clients to use. We have had 36 heaters replaced in our hostel and cavity wall insulation in our dispersed accommodation.” Emma
“I applied for replacement electric heaters for a tenant using a grant. The process was speedy, thorough and efficient. The fitters that arrived were extremely polite, tidy and helpful. Such a smooth process, I am extremely impressed. Thank you.” Abi
Get in touch now