Unattended pan fills Sunderland home with smoke

Mafeking Street, Pallion. Picture from Google Images.
Mafeking Street, Pallion. Picture from Google Images.
0
Have your say

Two people had to escape from their Sunderland home last night after an unattended pan caught fire.

The house in Mafeking Street, Pallion, was filled with smoke.

The two people who left the property were unhurt.

A crew from Sunderland central fire station was called and a spokesman said: "We would urge people never to leave pans unattended."