Unattended pan caused house blaze

WEB ONLY. Image does not crop into c3 nib spots.''Fire engine. (S)
WEB ONLY. Image does not crop into c3 nib spots.''Fire engine. (S)
0
Have your say

A pan left unattended started a blaze which severley damaged at a Sunderland home last night.

Eight fire fighters from Sunderland Central and North Moor fire stations were called to a house fire on Cleveland Road in Sunderland at 9.03pm.

Crews used two hose reel jets; two breathing apparatus and one positive pressure ventilator to put out the blaze in the kitchen.

Fire crews believed it was caused by a pan left on the hob unattended. The three bedroomed mid-terraced house was severely smoke and fire damaged.