DCSIMG

Toilet seat stuck on Murton toddler’s head

editorial image

editorial image

 

AN inquisitive toddler landed himself in a “bowl” lot of trouble today.

The two-year-old Murton boy had to be rescued by firefighters, after he managed to get a toilet training seat stuck on his head.

A crew from Seaham used a small cutting took to carefully free the youngster, who lives in Burnhip Road, after responding to a call from his worried grandmother at 2pm.

The youngsters did not need any medical treatment.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page

 

X scottish independence image

Keep up-to-date with all the latest Referendum news