DCSIMG

Fire in garden shed in Sunderland

editorial image

editorial image

FIREFIGHTERS were called out after a shed was found ablaze.

It happened at the rear of a house in Regent Road, Ryhope.

The small shed and its contents were damaged by fire, heat and smoke.

It was put out by two crews from Sunderland Central Station.

They used one hose reel and firefighters wearing breathing apparatus managed to extinguish the fire.

No-one was hurt in the incident, which happened just after 5.30pm on Thursday.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page