DCSIMG

Kitchen catches fire in South Hetton

editorial image

editorial image

 

A KITCHEN fire sparked a response from two fire stations as it was believed people may be trapped.

Crews from Peterlee and Seaham rushed to the house on Derwent Terrace, South Hetton, on Thursday afternoon

A hosereel was used to extinguish a small fire in the ground floor kitchen and it was confirmed that nobody was in the property.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page

 

X scottish independence image

Keep up-to-date with all the latest Referendum news